We’re just going to come out and say it: We’ve missed seeing you inside our dining rooms and putting smiles on your faces! Now that we can see each other inside our restaurants again, we can’t wait to craft all the delicious favorites you love – and make sure we keep you healthy and safe in the process.
Izzy’s, Greater Cincinnati’s home for the World’s Greatest Rueben sandwiches, has implemented several safeguards to make sure you will be able to enjoy your next visit to our restaurants – be it for dine-in service, drive-thru or carryout. (Don’t worry – we’re still available for delivery, too!) So, the next time we see you, things may look a little different inside, but we’re doing it all to make sure you enjoy the same quality meals you’ve come to expect.
Some of the changes you may notice include:
- We will have signage marking every other table as closed to ensure social distance.
- Outdoor dining will be permitted at all locations that have the option with every other table marked as closed to ensure social distance.
- We will be using paper eat-in menus –which will be disposed of once a table has finished dining.
- We will use disposable condiments (mustard, ketchup, salt and pepper, etc.) for our dine-in patrons use which can be brought upon request. Bottles of condiments won’t be used until further notice.
- Pickle crocks won’t be permitted at the tables; but don’t worry, we will be providing pickle packs with each meal.
- Our employees will be wearing washable cloth masks. In addition, our employees will be wearing gloves at all times and washing their hands on a regular basis.
- We will be sanitizing counter space, tables and high touch areas diligently and frequently.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at each register station to assist in sanitary conditions.
You will not be required to wear a mask to enter our locations. We will, however, post a list of COVID-19 symptoms at each entrance and request customers experiencing any of them to respectfully not enter our restaurants. Additionally, hand sanitizing stations will be available as they currently are, at or near the registers and near all entrances/exits.
As we adjust to our new normal, we want to make sure we do everything possible to provide you with the food you love in a space in which you feel comfortable. Izzy’s is here to serve you safely; come on in and see us – we’ve got rent to pay!
President & CEO