News from Izzy's
Craft Beer Dinner at Izzy's
Send your email address to Eric@Izzys.com to be notified of Craft Beer Dinner Events Like This One...
- Hefeweizen (4.9%abv) The naturally cloudy flagship brew starts with he highest quality wheat. It’s bold, clean flavor and pronounced citrus and floral aromas are what define America-Style Hefeweizen. So pour yourself a cool, cloudy glass, finish with a lemon and enjoy the originals.
- Hefe Shandy (4.2%abv) The original American Hefeweizen gets a bold, new, citrusy aroma and flavor from an infusion of lemon drop hops and natural lemonade.
- Hopside Down IPL (6.7%abv) They’re turning things deliciously upside down with an aggressively hopped cold-fermented brew that brings together the clean crisp finish of a lager with the hoppy aroma and character of an IPA. Prost! to turning convention on its head.
- Appetizer: NEW Crostini Sampler
- Dinner: NEW Pesto Turkey BST
- Dessert: NEW Brownie Sundae
What: Izzy’s Hosts Beer Dinner at Ft. Wright Izzy’s featuring Widmer Brother Brewing.
When: Thursday, -- -- | 7pm
1965 Highland Pike
Ft. Wright, KY 41011
Cost: $25 per person
Reservations: Brian Ramey (859) 331-4999 or Reserve Online.
Grab A Table
We treat our guests like family. So come in, sit a bit, and eat some good deli.
Order online New! and pick up in the store!
“Goetta Rueben and potato pancakes!! And those crisp, cold pickles! Yummy ”
Amanda W ★★★★★
“Great place! I love Rubens and they are the best Ive had. The kosher pickles and the potato cakes are wonderful. We buy the jar pickles when ever we can find them. When in Cincinnati, find an Izzys! ”
Kent F. ★★★★★
“Absolutely fantastic pastrami Reuben on a pretzel bun! Chicken noodle soup was fresh with Bowie pasta. The potato pancakes were crispy pillows of heavenly goodness. Oh, and the pickles were amazing and I dont usually like pickles! I sure wish we had one in Toronto!! ”
Lee M. ★★★★★
“We love this place. So glad it came to Ft. Wright. My 2-yr. old loves the pickles and almost makes a meal on them alone. The reubens are great but you owe it to yourself to experiment. The Spicy Delight is awesome and worth a try. ”
Sam B. ★★★★★
“Izzys has great food at a fair price. I always enjoy myself at Izzys! ”
Jim K ★★★★★
“I first started going to Izzys over 40 years ago. I remember Izzy working behind the counter across the street from WLWT. The food I had tonight was as good as when Izzy would hand me my sandwich in the 70s! ”
Arch G. ★★★★★
“The best! Yummy. Love potato pancakes and pickles as much as the sandwiches. ★★★★★★★★★★ 10★s. ”
Wana R. ★★★★★
“Im a big fan. I had lunch on a weekday and it was 90% full. The service was excellent. It was my first time and everyone was very patient and explained what that Izzy is known for their reuben. The Reuben was amazing. The pickles were also amazing. I would recommend Izzys to my friends. ”
Joel L. ★★★★
“Amazing!!! My second day coming back for lunch. Both corned beef and pastrami. Potato pancakes are delicious with a bit of green onion. Must, must stop if you are even close!!! Great service. ”
Max M ★★★★★
“I've been living in Seattle and I crave just taking a flight to eat some Izzys ”
Tania M ★★★★★
“Beechmont has the best customer service. Always friendly when you walk in and leave. Ive never waited long to dine in or pickup. ”
Heather T. ★★★★★
“Pickles!! Potato Cakes!! Pastrami!! Paradise!! There is just NOT a better sandwich shop to be found!! ”
Matthew B. ★★★★★