Celebrate the Luck of the Irish by Eating Corned Beef!
Served on delicious rye bread, topped with scrumptious sauerkraut and melted imported Swiss Cheese, plus the perfect smear of Izzy’s Special Sauce – come discover why Izzy’s has been making the perfect Corned Beef Reuben for more than 120 years!
This Thursday (Oct 13) and Friday (Oct 14), our Downtown location at 800 Elm Street will be open until 9 PM so you can enjoy a late night Reuben or delicious Potato Pancake while exploring everything Blink has to offer!
View Blink Map
For more then 40 years, Izzys has been serving their famous potato pancakes and Reubens at the Zinzinnati Oktoberfest. Come join us this weekend at Booth #608 for the second-largest Oktoberfest celebration in the world (the first being the original in Munich, Germany) — Prost!
Guess What?!? It’s Our Birthday!
This year we’re celebrating our 120th birthday! (People tell us we don’t look a day over 100 all the time!) Since 1901 we have been honored to serve the great people of Cincinnati, and visitors from all around this country, our secret family recipes that have made us a true Cincinnati icon… And we’re just getting started!
You’ve come for our world’s famous reuben, illustrious potato pancake, our acclaimed pickles that’ll make you pucker 🙂 and delicious menu offerings that can only be had here.
We enjoy your stories of Izzy and Rose’s banter, not having menu prices posted (you better not come dressed in a suit, it will cost your more), or getting a cheaper price because you laughed at one of Izzy’s jokes.
Over the past century plus, we thoroughly enjoy seeing each and every smiling face share in and make the Izzy’s experience special, because when you have the heart, desire and belief that something is special, the end result is special!
President & CEO
Here’s What’s Going On
Over the next 4 weeks we are going to be having various opportunities to save on Izzy’s food, win prizes and visit the stores for some swag:
- ‘The Izzy & Rose Anniversary Special’ will be available (click on coupon below to show or print!)
- Gift card giveaways will be ongoing through our Facebook and social media sites (make sure you follow us).
- Swag will be available in stores for customers to pickup
- This and more will be going on starting today July 12th thru August 7th.
A delectable cookie crumb base is joined by creamy, refreshing mousse made with real Key limes, all crowned with smooth whipped cream and toasted coconut for tropical taste in each delightful bite.
Available now through summer at your local Izzy’s.
Hurry in today!
We’re just going to come out and say it: We’ve missed seeing you inside our dining rooms and putting smiles on your faces! Now that we can see each other inside our restaurants again, we can’t wait to craft all the delicious favorites you love – and make sure we keep you healthy and safe in the process.
Izzy’s, Greater Cincinnati’s home for the World’s Greatest Rueben sandwiches, has implemented several safeguards to make sure you will be able to enjoy your next visit to our restaurants – be it for dine-in service, drive-thru or carryout. (Don’t worry – we’re still available for delivery, too!) So, the next time we see you, things may look a little different inside, but we’re doing it all to make sure you enjoy the same quality meals you’ve come to expect.
Some of the changes you may notice include:
- We will have signage marking every other table as closed to ensure social distance.
- Outdoor dining will be permitted at all locations that have the option with every other table marked as closed to ensure social distance.
- We will be using paper eat-in menus –which will be disposed of once a table has finished dining.
- We will use disposable condiments (mustard, ketchup, salt and pepper, etc.) for our dine-in patrons use which can be brought upon request. Bottles of condiments won’t be used until further notice.
- Pickle crocks won’t be permitted at the tables; but don’t worry, we will be providing pickle packs with each meal.
- Our employees will be wearing washable cloth masks. In addition, our employees will be wearing gloves at all times and washing their hands on a regular basis.
- We will be sanitizing counter space, tables and high touch areas diligently and frequently.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at each register station to assist in sanitary conditions.
You will not be required to wear a mask to enter our locations. We will, however, post a list of COVID-19 symptoms at each entrance and request customers experiencing any of them to respectfully not enter our restaurants. Additionally, hand sanitizing stations will be available as they currently are, at or near the registers and near all entrances/exits.
As we adjust to our new normal, we want to make sure we do everything possible to provide you with the food you love in a space in which you feel comfortable. Izzy’s is here to serve you safely; come on in and see us – we’ve got rent to pay!
President & CEO